skips a beat

Assalamualaikum , hye there . call me Aina . young eighteen . cool , fun , nice person . hehe . Do follow me yeah ? and leave your link on the shoutbox below . thanx , love yaa ! hehe
chit chat here


Flashback . .





Big Clap!

Full Template: Azk iya Kiya and Fayza Nafisa
Layout: Nana Euphemia.
Big Helped:
Edited by : Ainaa sajee





NEW POST
Friday 4 March 2016 @ 21:04 | Muslimah (0)


This is literally me right now on this state of mind.

Ollaa, assalamualaikum. There's so many things happening in my life for the past months.


I'm starting to be more brave to talk to people.

we had a birthday party ( it's not literally a party, but idc i'll call it as a party )


of this girl which i call as mun or bulan
(Basically mun are called bulan in malay)


We had a wedding to join and took millions of picture of our own XD


And just me showing my bitch face


That's all from me. BYEEEE








Post a Comment

TINGGALKAN KOMEN YEE !